Creating a Culture of Renewal New England – Track 1
Opening Retreat: Wednesday, September 25, starting at noon, to Friday, September 27, 11:00am, at Rolling Ridge Retreat Center, North Andover, Massachusetts.
The retreat starts with check-in at 11:00am and begins at noon. The second day will meet from 9am to 5pm. The third day of the retreat will meet from 8:30am to 11:00am.
Monthly Zoom Meetings: Third Tuesday of the month, 11am to 1pm
2019: October 15, November 19, December 17
2020: January 21, February 18, March 17, April 21
You’ll need an internet connection, a webcam and a phone.
Closing Retreat: Thursday, May 28 to Saturday, May 30, 2020, at Rolling Ridge Retreat Center, North Andover, MA.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in Leadership Smarts (Track 1)
- Envisioning a New Future: What Are You Committed To?
- The Four Dimensions of Human Behavior: Reviewing DiSC®
- Discovering the Culture of Your Congregation
- Communicating with Adults: The Power of Speech
- Communicating with Children and Youth: Who is Left Out ?
- The Worship Service: Unspoken Messages
- Ministries of the Church: Who Gets Involved and Why
- Show Me the Money! Four Motivators for Giving
- Generations: From Age to Age
- Learnings and Next Steps: Integrating the Principles
- Resources for Renewal for Churches and Church Leaders