As I look toward 2022, I have mixed feelings of excitement and trepidation. Will the pandemic finally be over, life returning to a semblance of normal? Will we, as a nation and as individuals, take on the big issues of gun violence, homophobia, and racism, and start treating one another more as a beloved community? Casting uncertainty aside and focusing on the positive, I sat down to make my New Year’s Resolutions for 2022.
- Disarming the Culture of Hate and Violence
- The Role of the Church in Creating Solutions to Gun Violence
- The Deflection of Responsibility
- The Role of the Church in Gun Violence
- How Do We Do More with Less? A Post-Pandemic Answer
- How Do We Get People (Back) to Church? A Post-Pandemic Answer
- When Do Things Go Back to Normal? A Post-Pandemic Answer
- Three Post-Pandemic Questions Every Church Leader Wants Answered
- Methodist Spirituality in a Post-Pandemic World
- Ministry in a Digital World
Energize and unite the hearts and minds of your people.
Download the free DARE to Dream Like Jesus® plan. Bring the miraculous back to your congregation.