How to fill your pews has been a question since before the pandemic. It is especially compelling now. As you think about this important question, keep in mind the following eight facts, and eight ways you can act. I encourage you to share this article with your key leaders and decision-makers so that you can discover the unique ways you will choose to fill your pews this year.
- Disarming the Culture of Hate and Violence
- The Role of the Church in Creating Solutions to Gun Violence
- The Deflection of Responsibility
- The Role of the Church in Gun Violence
- How Do We Do More with Less? A Post-Pandemic Answer
- How Do We Get People (Back) to Church? A Post-Pandemic Answer
- When Do Things Go Back to Normal? A Post-Pandemic Answer
- Three Post-Pandemic Questions Every Church Leader Wants Answered
- Methodist Spirituality in a Post-Pandemic World
- Ministry in a Digital World
Energize and unite the hearts and minds of your people.
Download the free DARE to Dream Like Jesus® plan. Bring the miraculous back to your congregation.