When Jesus took time for spiritual renewal, he went into the wilderness. He stepped away from all the trappings of his work. He traveled without a laptop. Without a calendar. He even left his disciples at home. In other words, Jesus left behind the first-century version of distractions so that he could fully unplug.
- The Role of the Church in Creating Solutions to Gun Violence
- The Deflection of Responsibility
- The Role of the Church in Gun Violence
- How Do We Do More with Less? A Post-Pandemic Answer
- How Do We Get People (Back) to Church? A Post-Pandemic Answer
- When Do Things Go Back to Normal? A Post-Pandemic Answer
- Three Post-Pandemic Questions Every Church Leader Wants Answered
- Methodist Spirituality in a Post-Pandemic World
- Ministry in a Digital World
- Embracing a Jewish Jesus
Energize and unite the hearts and minds of your people.
Download the free DARE to Dream Like Jesus® plan. Bring the miraculous back to your congregation.