by Rebekah Simon-Peter | Mar 16, 2015A friend related the following story to me. “Before I left for church on Sunday, I realized it was the week to make a contribution to the church. I hadn’t been there all month and it was time to pay my tithe. I wrote the check out ahead of time, showed up...
- The Deflection of Responsibility
- The Role of the Church in Gun Violence
- How Do We Do More with Less? A Post-Pandemic Answer
- How Do We Get People (Back) to Church? A Post-Pandemic Answer
- When Do Things Go Back to Normal? A Post-Pandemic Answer
- Three Post-Pandemic Questions Every Church Leader Wants Answered
- Methodist Spirituality in a Post-Pandemic World
- Ministry in a Digital World
- Embracing a Jewish Jesus
- The Power of Community to Heal
Energize and unite the hearts and minds of your people.
Download the free DARE to Dream Like Jesus® plan. Bring the miraculous back to your congregation.