Has your church been infected? If so, you’ll need to know the 5 warning signs of congregational renewal.
1) Prolonged and increasing bouts of new and creative ministries
2) Excessive enthusiasm among church leaders
3) Better communication and less conflict
4) A re-energized focus and renewed sense of spiritual direction
5) A more powerful connection with God’s mission and purpose
If you see telltale signs of congregational renewal in your congregation, good for you!
If your congregation hasn’t been bitten by the much-anticipated (and not at all deadly) “Renewal Bug” yet, rejoice!
I’d like to share with you ways to create the conditions for renewal to take hold in your congregation!
Join me for a webinar on Wednesday, April 2, Noon-1pm MT for an introduction to Creating a Culture of Renewal, an empowering and comprehensive approach to self-awareness, leadership and ministry!
With measurable results!